Bible faith is faith that is found in the Bible. The way it is used in the Bible and the way it is used by our friends in conversation are very different. Below you will find a list of every passage in the Bible that uses the word "faith."
In these verses on Bible faith, you will find that the word "faith" is found in 228 verses in the New King James. In selecting these verses, I looked up the original Greek word "pistis" that is translated as "faith." Then I did a search on every verse that used this original word. I then grouped the verses by book.
You will find that the word "faith" is used in the Bible is essentially two ways.
Of interest, the word "pistis" translated as "faith" is not found in the gospel of John. However, the word for "believe" is found more times in the book of John than in any other book of the New Testament. I chose to not include the verb form of the word "pisteuo" which is translated as "believe" as it would increase the number of verses listed to more than 400.
1. Matthew 8:10 When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, "Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!
2. Matthew 9:2: Then behold, they brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed. When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Son, be of good cheer; your sins are forgiven you."
3. Matthew 9:22 But Jesus turned around, and when He saw her He said, "Be of good cheer, daughter; your faith has made you well." And the woman was made well from that hour.
4. Matthew 9:29 Then He touched their eyes, saying, "According to your faith let it be to you."
5. Matthew 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said to her, "O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
6. Matthew 17:20 So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.
7. Matthew 21:21 So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done.
8. Matthew 23:23 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
9. Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven you."
10. Mark 4:40 But He said to them, "Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?"
11. Mark 5:34 And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction."
12. Mark 10:52 Then Jesus said to him, "Go your way; your faith has made you well." And immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus on the road.
13. Mark 11:22 So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God."
14. Luke 5:20 When He saw their faith, He said to him, "Man, your sins are forgiven you."
15. Luke 7:9 When Jesus heard these things, He marveled at him, and turned around and said to the crowd that followed Him, "I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!"
16. Luke 7:50 Then He said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you. Go in peace."
17. Luke 8:25 But He said to them, "Where is your faith?" And they were afraid, and marveled, saying to one another, "Who can this be? For He commands even the winds and water, and they obey Him!"
18. Luke 8:48 And He said to her, "Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace."
19. Luke 17:5 And the apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith."
20. Luke 17:6 So the Lord said, "If you have faith as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea,' and it would obey you.
21. Luke 17:19 And He said to him, "Arise, go your way. Your faith has made you well."
22. Luke 18:8 I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?"
23. Luke 18:42 Then Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has made you well."
24. Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren."
The word "faith" is not found in the book of John. However, the verb form "believe" is found more times in the book of John than in any other book of the New Testament.
25. Acts 3:16 And His name, through faith in His name, has made this man strong, whom you see and know. Yes, the faith which comes through Him has given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
26. Acts 6:5 And the saying pleased the whole multitude. And they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and the Holy Spirit, and Philip, Prochorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicolas, a proselyte from Antioch,
27. Acts 6:7 Then the word of God spread, and the number of the disciples multiplied greatly in Jerusalem, and a great many of the priests were obedient to the faith.
28. Acts 11:24 For he was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and of faith. And a great many people were added to the Lord.
29. Acts 13:8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so his name is translated) withstood them, seeking to turn the proconsul away from the faith.
30. Acts 14:9 This man heard Paul speaking. Paul, observing him intently and seeing that he had faith to be healed,
31. Acts 14:22 strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, "We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God."
32. Acts 14:27 Now when they had come and gathered the church together, they reported all that God had done with them, and that He had opened the door of faith to the Gentiles.
33. Acts 15:9 and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
34. Acts 16:5 So the churches were strengthened in the faith, and increased in number daily.
35. Acts 17:31 because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead."
36. Acts 20:21 testifying to Jews, and also to Greeks, repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
37. Acts 24:24 And after some days, when Felix came with his wife Drusilla, who was Jewish, he sent for Paul and heard him concerning the faith in Christ.
38. Acts 26:18 to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.'
39. Romans 1:5 Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name,
40. Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
41. Romans 1:12 that is, that I may be encouraged together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.
42. Romans 1:17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith."
43. Romans 3:3 For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?
44. Romans 3:22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;
45. Romans 3:25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,
46. Romans 3:26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
47. Romans 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith.
48. Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law.
49. Romans 3:30 since there is one God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith.
50. Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.
51. Romans 4:5 But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness,
52. Romans 4:9 Does this blessedness then come upon the circumcised only, or upon the uncircumcised also? For we say that faith was accounted to Abraham for righteousness. NKJV
53. Romans 4:11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had while still uncircumcised, that he might be the father of all those who believe, though they are uncircumcised, that righteousness might be imputed to them also,
54. Romans 4:12 and the father of circumcision to those who not only are of the circumcision, but who also walk in the steps of the faith which our father Abraham had while still uncircumcised.
55. Romans 4:13 For the promise that he would be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his seed through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
56. Romans 4:14 For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise made of no effect,
57. Romans 4:16 Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all
58. Romans 4:19 And not being weak in faith, he did not consider his own body, already dead (since he was about a hundred years old), and the deadness of Sarah's womb.
59. Romans 4:20 He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God,
60. Romans 5:1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
61. Romans 5:2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
62. Romans 9:30 What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness of faith;
63. Romans 9:32 Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone.
64. Romans 10:6 But the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, "Do not say in your heart, 'Who will ascend into heaven?'" (that is, to bring Christ down from above)
65. Romans 10:8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
66. Romans 10:17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
67. Romans 11:20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear.
68. Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
69. Romans 12:6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith;
70. Romans 14:1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things.
71. Romans 14:22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
72. Romans 14:23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.
73. Romans 16:26 but now made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith
74. 1 Corinthians 2:5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
75. 1 Corinthians 12:9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
76. 1 Corinthians 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
77. 1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
78. 1 Corinthians 15:14 And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty.
79. 1 Corinthians 15:17 And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins!
80. 1 Corinthians 16:13 Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.
81. 2 Corinthians 1:24 Not that we have dominion over your faith, but are fellow workers for your joy; for by faith you stand.
82. 2 Corinthians 4:13 And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke," we also believe and therefore speak,
83. 2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
84. 2 Corinthians 8:7 But as you abound in everything — in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in all diligence, and in your love for us — see that you abound in this grace also.
85. 2 Corinthians 10:15 not boasting of things beyond measure, that is, in other men's labors, but having hope, that as your faith is increased, we shall be greatly enlarged by you in our sphere,
86. 2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you? — unless indeed you are disqualified.
87. Galatians 1:23 But they were hearing only, "He who formerly persecuted us now preaches the faith which he once tried to destroy."
88. Galatians 2:16 knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
89. Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
90. Galatians 3:2 This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
91. Galatians 3:5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
92. Galatians 3:7 Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham.
93. Galatians 3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, "In you all the nations shall be blessed."
94. Galatians 3:9 So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.
95. Galatians 3:11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
96. Galatians 3:12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
97. Galatians 3:14 that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
98. Galatians 3:22 But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.
99. Galatians 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.
100. Galatians 3:24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
101. Galatians 3:25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
102. Galatians 3:26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
103. Galatians 5:5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
104. Galatians 5:6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.
105. Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
106. Galatians 6:10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
107. Ephesians 1:15 Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints,
108. Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
109. Ephesians 3:12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.
110. Ephesians 3:17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love
111. Ephesians 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
112. Ephesians 4:13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
113. Ephesians 6:16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
114. Ephesians 6:23 Peace to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
115. Philippians 1:25 And being confident of this, I know that I shall remain and continue with you all for your progress and joy of faith,
116. Philippians 1:27 Only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of your affairs, that you stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel
117. Philippians 2:17 Yes, and if I am being poured out as a drink offering on the sacrifice and service of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all.
118. Philippians 3:9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith;
119. Colossians 1:4 since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of your love for all the saints;
120. Colossians 1:23 if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.
121. Colossians 2:5 For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.
122. Colossians 2:7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
123. Colossians 2:12 buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
124. 1 Thessalonians 1:3 remembering without ceasing your work of faith, labor of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the sight of our God and Father,
125. 1 Thessalonians 1:8 For from you the word of the Lord has sounded forth, not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place. Your faith toward God has gone out, so that we do not need to say anything.
126. 1 Thessalonians 3:2 and sent Timothy, our brother and minister of God, and our fellow laborer in the gospel of Christ, to establish you and encourage you concerning your faith,
127. 1 Thessalonians 3:5 For this reason, when I could no longer endure it, I sent to know your faith, lest by some means the tempter had tempted you, and our labor might be in vain.
128. 1 Thessalonians 3:6 But now that Timothy has come to us from you, and brought us good news of your faith and love, and that you always have good remembrance of us, greatly desiring to see us, as we also to see you
129. 1 Thessalonians 3:7 therefore, brethren, in all our affliction and distress we were comforted concerning you by your faith.
130. 1 Thessalonians 3:10 night and day praying exceedingly that we may see your face and perfect what is lacking in your faith?
131. 1 Thessalonians 5:8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation.
132. 2 Thessalonians 1:3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other,
133. 2 Thessalonians 1:4 so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that you endure,
134. 2 Thessalonians 1:11 Therefore we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power,
135. 2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,
136. 2 Thessalonians 3:2 and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men; for not all have faith.
137. 1 Timothy 1:2 To Timothy, a true son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
138. 1 Timothy 1:4 nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith.
139. 1 Timothy 1:5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
140. 1 Timothy 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus.
141. 1 Timothy 1:19 having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck,
142. 1 Timothy 1:19 having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck,
143. 1 Timothy 2:7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle — I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying — a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.
144. 1 Timothy 2:15 Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.
145. 1 Timothy 3:9 holding the mystery of the faith with a pure conscience.
146. 1 Timothy 3:13 For those who have served well as deacons obtain for themselves a good standing and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.
147. 1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
148. 1 Timothy 4:6 If you instruct the brethren in these things, you will be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished in the words of faith and of the good doctrine which you have carefully followed.
149. 1 Timothy 4:12 Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
150. 1 Timothy 5:8 But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
151. 1 Timothy 5:12 having condemnation because they have cast off their first faith.
152. 1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
153. 1 Timothy 6:11 But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness.
154. 1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
155. 1 Timothy 6:21 by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith. Grace be with you. Amen.
156. 2 Timothy 1:5 when I call to remembrance the genuine faith that is in you, which dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice, and I am persuaded is in you also.
157. 2 Timothy 1:13 Hold fast the pattern of sound words which you have heard from me, in faith and love which are in Christ Jesus.
158. 2 Timothy 2:18 who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some.
159. 2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
160. 2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith;
161. 2 Timothy 3:10 But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance,
162. 2 Timothy 3:15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
163. 2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
164. Titus 1:1 Paul, a bondservant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect and the acknowledgment of the truth which accords with godliness,
165. Titus 1:4 To Titus, a true son in our common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior.
166. Titus 1:13 This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith,
167. Titus 2:2 that the older men be sober, reverent, temperate, sound in faith, in love, in patience;
168. Titus 2:10 not pilfering, but showing all good fidelity, that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior in all things.
169. Titus 3:15 All who are with me greet you. Greet those who love us in the faith. Grace be with you all. Amen.
170. Philemon 5 hearing of your love and faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints
171. Philemon 6 that the sharing of your faith may become effective by the acknowledgment of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.
172. Hebrews 4:2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
173. Hebrews 6:1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
174. Hebrews 6:12 that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
175. Hebrews 10:22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.
176. Hebrews 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith; But if anyone draws back, My soul has no pleasure in him."
177. Hebrews 10:39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.
178. Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
179. Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
180. Hebrews 11:4 By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts; and through it he being dead still speaks.
181. Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, "and was not found, because God had taken him"; for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
182. Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
183. Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.
184. Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to the place which he would receive as an inheritance. And he went out, not knowing where he was going.
185. Hebrews 11:9 By faith he dwelt in the land of promise as in a foreign country, dwelling in tents with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise;
186. Hebrews 11:11 By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised.
187. Hebrews 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
188. Hebrews 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac, and he who had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
189. Hebrews 11:20 By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.
190. Hebrews 11:21 By faith Jacob, when he was dying, blessed each of the sons of Joseph, and worshiped, leaning on the top of his staff.
191. Hebrews 11:22 By faith Joseph, when he was dying, made mention of the departure of the children of Israel, and gave instructions concerning his bones.
192. Hebrews 11:23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hidden three months by his parents, because they saw he was a beautiful child; and they were not afraid of the king's command.
193. Hebrews 11:24 By faith Moses, when he became of age, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter,
194. Hebrews 11:27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king; for he endured as seeing Him who is invisible.
195. Hebrews 11:28 By faith he kept the Passover and the sprinkling of blood, lest he who destroyed the firstborn should touch them.
196. Hebrews 11:29 By faith they passed through the Red Sea as by dry land, whereas the Egyptians, attempting to do so, were drowned.
197. Hebrews 11:30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down after they were encircled for seven days.
198. Hebrews 11:31 By faith the harlot Rahab did not perish with those who did not believe, when she had received the spies with peace.
199. Hebrews 11:33 who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,
200. Hebrews 11:39 And all these, having obtained a good testimony through faith, did not receive the promise,
201. Hebrews 12:2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
202. Hebrews 13:7 Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.
203. James 1:3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
204. James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
205. James 2:1 My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with partiality.
206. James 2:5 Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?
207. James 2:14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?
208. James 2:17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
209. James 2:18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
210. James 2:20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
211. James 2:22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?
212. James 2:24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
213. James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
214. James 5:15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
215. 1 Peter 1:5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
216. 1 Peter 1:7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
217. 1 Peter 1:9 receiving the end of your faith — the salvation of your souls.
218. 1 Peter 1:21 who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.
219. 1 Peter 5:9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.
220. 2 Peter 1:1 Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:
221. 2 Peter 1:5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
222. 1 John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world — our faith.
Just as the the word "faith" cannot be found in gospel of john, it cannot be found in epistles of 2 and 3 John. How interesting that the word "faith" is only found once in all of John's writings.
223. Jude 3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.
224. Jude 20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit
225. Revelation 2:13 "I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. And you hold fast to My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.
226. Revelation 2:19 "I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first.
227. Revelation 13:10 He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
228. Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.